term of service
(1) This website (the "Site") and / or the services, including all mobile applications connected to it (collectively the "Services") and any offer or sale of activities (the "Services offered") and the reservation of these Services offered (the "Reservation") through the Site, are owned and operated by [insert the commercial name of the operator of the Reservation, including its legal form] (hereinafter also referred to as " we "," Our "or" our "). These Commercial Terms (the "Terms") define the terms and conditions under which visitors or users (collectively, the "user" or "you") may visit or use the Site and / or the Services and purchase Products..
(2)By accessing or using the Services, you acknowledge having read and consented to these Terms and you agree to be bound by them. If you do not agree to all of the Terms, you must not access the Site or use any of the Services. Read these Terms carefully before accessing or using our Site or Services, or purchasing Products. In these Terms, you will find out who we are, how we sell our Products to you, how you can terminate the purchase contract and what you can do if something goes wrong.
(3) You represent that you are of legal age and have the legal authority, right and power to enter into a binding agreement based on these Terms, to use the Services and to purchase Products.. If you are under the age of majority, you may only use the Services or purchase Products with the consent of your parents or legal guardian.
(4) This site is published by BIZ NEES LTD, 71-75, Shelton Street London WC2H 9JQ, UNITED KINGDOM. (registration no .: 13131624)
The publication director is BIZ NEES LTD
You can contact us :
- by phone: +44 7488 868596
- by email : Support@biznees.com
This Site is hosted by Wix.com
These Conditions are provided in the French language. In the event of a discrepancy between the French version of this document and any of its translations, the French version will prevail.
To use our Site and / or take advantage of our Services, you must be at least [add number] years of age, or have reached the legal age of majority in your country, and have the legal authority, right and power to sign these Conditions as a binding agreement. You are not authorized to use this Site and / or to benefit from our Services if it is prohibited in your country, or by any law or regulation which is applicable to you.
In addition, before placing and confirming an order, you must read and agree to these Terms.
You can download and print these Terms.
(1) You must carefully read the Description of the Service offered before placing an order. The description of the Services and / or Products presents the essential characteristics of the Services and / or Products, in accordance with Article L. 111-1 of the Consumer Code. These descriptions are designed to provide you with the most complete information possible on these characteristics, without being exhaustive. The photographs, drawings and descriptions of the Services offered are provided for information only and are not binding on us.
(2) We invite you to refer to the information and instructions for use which appear on the packaging, labels and / or accompanying documents. We cannot be held liable for any damage resulting from failure to comply with these instructions for using the proposed Services provided on our website.
Purchase of services offered
(1) Any purchase of the Services offered is subject to the Conditions applicable at the time of such purchase.
(2) You can make Reservations to purchase the offered Services that we offer. Through our site or our services, we allow you to make appointments to use our offered Services. If you make an appointment for one of our offered Services, you agree to show up at the designated location at the scheduled time and pay the displayed price according to the agreed payment method. If you cannot make it to the scheduled appointment, you agree to cancel this appointment at least 72 hours before the initially scheduled time. If you don't cancel a scheduled appointment, or if you only cancel it within 24 hours, your payments will not be refunded.
(3) We may request payment for a specific offered Service. When you make payment for any of our services offered, you acknowledge that: (i) you are required to read the full list and description of the Services offered before committing to book them, and (ii) you enter into a legally binding contract to book a offered Service when you complete the booking process.
(4) You can choose the Services offered and the available appointments you intend to book and aggregate them in your shopping cart by making the appropriate selections (e.g. type of service offered, quantity [if applicable ], date and time of the appointment) and clicking on the corresponding button. The prices we charge are indicated on the Site or the Services. We reserve the right to modify at any time the prices of the proposed Services displayed (provided that only you are charged the agreed amount before any price modification), and to correct any pricing errors that may inadvertently occur, with effect for the future. Additional information on prices and value added tax (VAT) at the current rate and other taxes,
(5) Before clicking on the “Reservation subject to payment” button, all the Services offered and the appointments you have chosen, including the total price, are displayed again in a reservation summary. You can then identify and correct any entry errors before definitively validating your reservation. By clicking on the "Reservation subject to payment" button, you place a firm order to reserve the Services offered during the chosen appointment. However, the reservation request can only be placed and transmitted if you have accepted these Conditions by clicking on the checkbox provided for this purpose, and thus including them in your reservation request.
(6) We will then send you an automatic confirmation of receipt of your reservation request by e-mail, in which your reservation will be summarized again and which you can print or save using the corresponding function. Automatic confirmation of receipt only documents receipt of your reservation request and does not constitute acceptance of this order from us.
(7) The legally binding agreement for the reservation of the Services offered is only concluded when we send you a notice of acceptance by e-mail. We reserve the right not to accept your reservation request. This does not apply in cases where we offer a payment method for your order and you have chosen it, if a payment process is initiated immediately (for example, an electronic money transfer, or a bank transfer instant via Paypal, or any similar payment method). In this case, the legally binding agreement is concluded when you complete the Booking process, as described above, by pressing the "Booking subject to payment" button.
(8) The fees for the Services offered are due before the start of the provision of the Services. In the event that the deposit for the Services offered must be paid offline, you hereby agree to make full payment before the appointment. We reserve the right to refuse to provide any Service offered at any time if payment is not made.
(9) You can save your preferred payment method for later use. In this case, we will keep your payment credentials in accordance with the standards applicable in our industry (for example PCI DSS). You will be able to identify your stored card by its last four digits.
Coupons, gift cards and other offers
We may from time to time offer coupons, gift cards or discounts and other offers (“Offers”) relating to our offered Services. These Offers are only valid for the period that may be indicated therein. Offers may not be transferred, modified, sold, exchanged, reproduced or distributed without our express written permission.
Cancellation and refund policy
Appointments scheduled for the Services offered may occasionally be canceled for reasons beyond our control, such as acts of nature. In this case, you will be granted a refund.
Guarantee of the Services offered
(1) Except as expressly provided in these Terms and to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, we expressly disclaim any other warranty or condition, whether made orally or in writing, including, but not limited to to limit, concerning the precision, the appropriateness, the exhaustiveness, the results, the performances, the absence of errors or the interruption of the performances, the title, the non-infringement, the quality, the quality of the information , the peaceful enjoyment, merchantability or fitness for a particular use (even if we have been informed of this use), as well as all the declarations, express or implied guarantees or other conditions resulting from the course of the execution, of the conduct of the business or use of commerce.
(1) Our Services and related content (and any derivative work or improvement thereof), including, but not limited to, all text, illustrations, files, images, software, scripts, graphics, photos, sounds, music, videos, information, content, materials, products, services, URLs, technologies, documentation, trademarks, service marks, trade names and trade dress and interactive features, as well as all intellectual property rights therein, are our property or licensed to you (collectively, “Our Intellectual Property”), and nothing herein grants you any right in connection with Our intellectual property. Unless it is expressly stipulated herein or if it is required under mandatory provisions of the law applicable for the use of the Services, you will not acquire any right, title or interest in Our Intellectual property. All rights which are not expressly granted in these conditions are expressly reserved.
(2) If the proposed Service that you have booked requires or involves the use of digital content such as music or videos, the rights indicated on the Site for that Booking will be granted to you.
Exclusion of warranty for the use of the Site and the Services
The Services, Our intellectual property and all documents, information and content provided relating to them which are made available to any user free of charge are provided "as is" and "as available", without any warranty of any kind. whether express or implied, including any warranties of fitness for a particular purpose and any warranty regarding the safety, reliability, timeliness, accuracy or performance of our services, except in the event of malicious non-disclosure of defaults. We do not guarantee that our Free Services will be provided without interruption or error, or that they will meet your needs. Access to the Services and the Site may be suspended or limited due to repairs, maintenance or updates.
You agree to defend and hold us harmless against any actual or alleged claim, damage, cost, liability and expense (including, but not limited to, reasonable attorney fees. ) arising out of, or related to, your use of the Site and the Services in violation of these Terms, including in particular any use that would violate the limitations and requirements set out in these Terms, unless such circumstances are not caused by your fault .
Limitation of Liability
(1) To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, we accept no liability for any amount or type of loss or damage that may result to you or a third party (including any direct or indirect loss and loss of income, profits, customers, data, contracts, as well as any loss or damage resulting from, or related to, business interruption, loss of opportunities, loss of anticipated savings, waste of management time or office, even if foreseeable, in connection with (i) this Site and its contents, (ii) the use, inability to use or the results of the use of this site, (iii ) any website linked to this Site or the documents on such linked websites.
(2) We cannot be held responsible for any delay or failure to fulfill our obligations under these Conditions if this delay or failure results from a cause beyond our control and / or a case of force major within the meaning of article 1216 of the Civil Code.
Modification of the Conditions or the Services; interruption
(1) We reserve the right to modify these Terms whenever necessary, at our sole discretion. You should therefore consult them regularly. If we change these Terms in a material way, we will notify you that material changes have been made to them. Your continued use of the Site or our Service after such a change will constitute your acceptance of the new Terms. If you do not agree to any of these terms or any future version of the Terms, do not access or use the Site or the Service.
(10) We may change the Services, stop providing the Services or any feature of the Services we offer, or create limits for the Services. We may terminate or suspend access to the Services permanently or temporarily for any reason, without any liability. We will notify you sufficiently in advance if this is possible in the given circumstances and we will reasonably take your legitimate interests into account in any such action.
Links to third party sites
The Services may include links that take you away from the Site. Unless otherwise stated, linked sites are not under our control and we are not responsible for their content, any links they contain, or their changes or updates. We are not responsible for any transmissions received from linked sites. Links to third party sites are provided for convenience only. If we add links to other websites it does not mean that we endorse their owners or their content.
(1) These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of London, with the exception of conflict of law rules.
(2) If you wish to draw our attention to a subject, complaint or question concerning our site, please contact us: Support@biznees.com
If, after contacting us, you feel that the problem has not been resolved, you will have the right to resort to the consumer mediation procedure in the event of a dispute, in accordance with articles L.611-1 et seq. Of the French Code of the consumption. To submit your request to the Consumer Ombudsman, complete the online dispute resolution form available at the following address:
(1) No waiver of a breach or default hereunder may be considered as a waiver of a previous or subsequent breach or default.
(2) The article titles used in these Terms are used for convenience only and have no legal substance.
(3) Unless otherwise specified, if any part of these Terms is found to be illegal or unenforceable for any reason, it is agreed that that part of these Terms will be deleted, the other terms of these Terms will not be affected, and that 'they will remain in force.
(4) By accepting the Conditions, you agree not to contest the probative value of the documents exchanged via the Site, on the basis of their electronic nature. The computerized registers are considered as proof of communications, orders and payments made between us.
(5) Your acceptance of the Conditions constitutes a proof agreement, within the meaning of article 1368 of the Civil Code.
(4) You may not assign your agreement with us under these Terms, or your rights or obligations hereunder, in whole or in part, without our prior written consent.
(5) These Terms constitute the entire agreement and supersede all previous written or oral agreements between you and us relating to the Services and the sale of the Products.
(6) The provisions of these Terms, which by their nature must survive any action on our part, will survive, including, but not limited to, the provisions relating to indemnities, waivers, disclaimers, to the limitations of liability and to this “Miscellaneous” article.
To contact us, send an e-mail to:
BIZ NEES LTD
71-75, Shelton Street London WC2H 9JQ, UNITED KINGDOM.